Question by ebby08: What do I use to upload photos to my computer from my Sony Ericsson Xperia phone?
Do I use a usb cord or is there some kind of adaptor I should have?
Answer by Guk
Don’t use “any USB cord”, please. You can brick your phone.
Buy one from eBay or Amazon, it cost from 3 dollars.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
- sony ericsson laptop
- how to download photos from Xperia onto pc
- how to download photos from a xperia z cell phone with a damaged screen
- How to transfer photos from Sony Experia J to computer
- downloan my pics on my sony experia t to my computer
- upload pictures from sony xperia
- how to transfer photos with xperia z1 to computer
- how to upload photos from sony xperia iphone to computer
- how to upload photos from xperia onto computer
- how to upload pics from xperia M
- xperia z1 help uploading photos
- how to use sony xperia to print to my computer
- xperia m download photos
- uploading pictures from xperia z1
- sony xperia u photo download to computer
- sony xperia z import photos to the computer
- upload photos from xperia to computer
- upload pictures from computer to sony xperia s
- sony xperia photo transfer