Question by ebby08: What do I use to upload photos to my computer from my Sony Ericsson Xperia phone?
Do I use a usb cord or is there some kind of adaptor I should have?
Answer by Guk
Don’t use “any USB cord”, please. You can brick your phone.
Buy one from eBay or Amazon, it cost from 3 dollars.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
- sony ericsson laptop
- xerpria down load photos to pc
- how to download photos from sony xperia
- cophoyosfrom a sony xperia phone
- how to up load pictures from expieria l
- how to upload photos from xperia onto computer
- how to use sony xperia to print to my computer
- import photos to asus laptop from my sony xperia L
- move photo to pc sony experia m
- sony experia how to download pictures
- sony xperia u photo download to computer
- sony xperia z1 need to save photos to desktop but screen is broken
- upload photos from xperia to computer
- upload photos from xperia z1
- uploading pictures from xperia to laptop
- xperia how to download photos to computer
- XPERIA PHTOS DOWNOADTO PC
- how to transfer photos from my Sony Xperia Z to my laptop
- how to put photos on a pc for a xperia
- how to download picturs from xperia to computer