Question by ebby08: What do I use to upload photos to my computer from my Sony Ericsson Xperia phone?
Do I use a usb cord or is there some kind of adaptor I should have?
Answer by Guk
Don’t use “any USB cord”, please. You can brick your phone.
Buy one from eBay or Amazon, it cost from 3 dollars.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
- sony ericsson laptop
- how to download photos from my sony epreia
- how do i unlode pictures from sony ericksonxperiamobile
- how to up load photos fron a sony xperia
- HOW TO UPLOAD PHOTOS FROM EXPERIA ARC TO COMPUTER
- how to transfer pictures from sony xperia j to asus 8 laptop
- how to upload photos from sony xperia phone
- put pictures from sony experia on to computer
- download photos from sony experia TL to laptop
- transfer photos from sony xperia j to pc
- transfer photos from xperia z1 to pc
- upload photo from sony xperia to my pc
- upload pictures xperia to mac
- upoad photos to pc from sony xperia
- xperia download photos to pc
- xperia downloan photos
- how to transfer photo from sony rx100 to cell phone or to pc
- how to get photos from sony xperia j