Question by ebby08: What do I use to upload photos to my computer from my Sony Ericsson Xperia phone?
Do I use a usb cord or is there some kind of adaptor I should have?
Answer by Guk
Don’t use “any USB cord”, please. You can brick your phone.
Buy one from eBay or Amazon, it cost from 3 dollars.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
- transfer photos from xperia c to laptop
- can i transfer my photos from sony experia z to the computer
- photos from sony xperia sp to laptop
- importing photos xperia j to laptop
- import photos from sony xperia p to iMac
- how to upload pictures from xperia to computer
- how to upload photos from sony xperia M to computer
- how to upload photos from sony experia to computer
- how to upload photo in experia l
- sony expedia upload pictures to pc
- sony experia E upload photos PC
- sony xperia download photos computer
- sony xperia how to download photos
- sony xperia ion picture upload instructions
- sony xperia message how load to computer
- sony xperia sp how to save pictures to laptop
- sony xperia z transfer pictures to computer
- transfer photos from sonyericsson to pc
- transfer pictures from xperia z to computer
- how to transfer photos from xperia smartphone to computer