Question by ebby08: What do I use to upload photos to my computer from my Sony Ericsson Xperia phone?
Do I use a usb cord or is there some kind of adaptor I should have?
Answer by Guk
Don’t use “any USB cord”, please. You can brick your phone.
Buy one from eBay or Amazon, it cost from 3 dollars.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
- sony ericsson laptop
- how to download photos from my sony epreia
- how do i unlode pictures from sony ericksonxperiamobile
- xperia m download photos
- how to upload photos from sony xperia phone
- put pictures from sony experia on to computer
- sony xperia z import photos to the computer
- transfer photos from xperia z1 to pc
- upload photo from sony xperia to my pc
- uploading photos to my computer from xperia z
- xperia z1 help uploading photos
- xperia download photos to pc
- xperia downloan photos
- xperia photo download
- how to upload photos from sony xperia iphone to computer
- how to transfer pictures from sony xperia j to asus 8 laptop
- how to transfer photos with xperia z1 to computer
- download pictures from sony xperia to laptop