Question by ebby08: What do I use to upload photos to my computer from my Sony Ericsson Xperia phone?
Do I use a usb cord or is there some kind of adaptor I should have?
Answer by Guk
Don’t use “any USB cord”, please. You can brick your phone.
Buy one from eBay or Amazon, it cost from 3 dollars.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
- how to download photos from Sony experia
- sony xperia t how to download photos to pc
- how to download photos from xperia
- how to import photos from expria phone to pc
- how to import pictures from sony xperia z1 to laptop
- how to upload experia 8 to computer
- Import photos from experia j
- sony experia z1 problems importing photos
- sony xperia download photos to computer
- sony xperia z upload pictures
- Sony Z1 Importing photos
- transfer photos from experia t to pc
- uploading photos from sony xperia phone
- UPLOADING PICS AND VIDS FROM SONY XPERIA PHONE TO PC
- Downloading photos Sony Xperia
- how to download photo from my Xperia Z1 to PC
- how to down load photos from sony experia sp
- downloading pictures from xperia z1
- downloading z1 photos to laptop