Question by ebby08: What do I use to upload photos to my computer from my Sony Ericsson Xperia phone?
Do I use a usb cord or is there some kind of adaptor I should have?
Answer by Guk
Don’t use “any USB cord”, please. You can brick your phone.
Buy one from eBay or Amazon, it cost from 3 dollars.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
- how to download photos from Sony experia
- sony xperia t how to download photos to pc
- Downloading photos Sony Xperia
- how to download photo from my Xperia Z1 to PC
- how to download photos from xperia
- how to import photos from expria phone to pc
- how to import pictures from sony xperia z1 to laptop
- sony xperia download photos to computer
- Sony Z1 Importing photos
- transfer photos from experia t to pc
- uploading photos from sony xperia phone
- how to down load photos from sony experia sp
- how do you transfer photos from your xperia sp to your desktop computer?
- how do u upload photos from xperia phone to computer
- downloading pictures from xperia z1
- downloading z1 photos to laptop
- how can I access photos on my laptop from sonny Ericsson Experia ARC
- how can i download photos from xperia z to laptop